Pocket Game Master (PGM) is a full featured android app tailored to Game Masters and players of almost any role-playing game.
Pocket Game Master is mainly a program designed to allow the game master to create and store nearly all adventure information from their device, as well as DM/GM from anywhere you have a phone or tablet. Of course, players can use this for their character sheets, map dungeons, jot down dungeon notes, and use the dice.
Best of all you can create a network between devices and interact in real time through Bluetooth or WiFi!!
A great deal of effort was taken to make the app as universal as possible, allowing users customization to what system they want, such as d20 games.
- Make, view and save 20 character sheets at a time.
- Interactive stats allowing for in-game use, like tapping on damage to roll damage dice.
- Write an adventure from scratch, add pictures, music, web content and more.
- Dungeon map creating with unlimited undo/redo even AFTER saving.
- Fog of war on maps (v1.16 and above)
- Initiative roller
- Complete dice bag
- Ability to customize most input to match your campaign. Including stat names, stat bonus, feat/skills/spell lists, classes, effects, "to hit" and "initiative" dice, just to name a few.
- 3 user countdown fields and 3 user saving throw fields per character. This allows for deeper campaign customization.
- Full help manual
- Networking to share character's info instantly. For example, if a monster hits a player for 3 damage, the Game Master can input the damage once, and the player's sheet will automatically update. Even share your maps through the network!
If you feel like helping out we would love to here from you. As you customize PGM for your own campaign (Pathfinder, D&D, C&C, d20 etc), send us any files that you create. This may include spell lists, feats and skill lists, campaign files. We will post them here so that others playing your campaign can benefit.
Incredible list of features for ONLY $2.99
In accordance to the OPEN GAMING LICENSE, we have included this link for more information.